Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday 11-29-07

After last Saturday's long run, my left foot has been hurting; so much so that I have decided to lay off running for the remainder of the time before the marathon. I am going to cross train instead. Both yesterday and today I swam one mile at the Y during lunch. I have really tried to increase my speed and I feel much stronger. The only problem, though, is it seems my times are no faster. It took me 44 and 43 minutes respectively for one mile which is not faster than I was doing six months ago. It is still a good workout, however.

For anybody interested, there will be a Masters Swimming program taught at the downtown Y starting in January from 5-6 AM on M,W,F. There must be 12 people enrolled, however, for the class to be held.

No comments: