Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Tuesday and Wednesday 5-1 and 5-2

Last week I mailed in my entrance fee to the Fort Benning Reverse Triathalon. The date is June 9 so I have a little over a month to get ready. This will be my first tri so I want to be ready. This is considered a sprint length consisting of a 3.1 mile run, 12 mile bike and 550 meter swim. A far cry from the Ironman but more of my speed for sure.

It is crunch time. I ran/walked 4 miles Tuesday and swam one mile Wed. This is the first time I have swum in over a week as I have been nursing a left elbow and shoulder pain that I believe is a result of a weightlifting injury I suffered back in college. Oh well, no time for whining. it is back to the pool and on the bike for much-needed miles to get my gut worked off and back under 200 pounds.

No comments: