Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday 4-16-08

The second Masters' swimming class has begun and today was another interesting workout. It seems when I can do no more the coach wrings out a little more. I know I have come a long way since the beginning of these classes in January but there is no letting up. I guess it is a good thing, because I have been on a three month sabbatical from running and this swimming is the only thing keeping my gut in check. I just love to eat. My weight is still hovering around 195-200. I know the only way it is going to drop is to get serious about running again and with my school schedule I am limited on my free time. Oh, yeah, and there is work, as well. I am wanting to start getting in shape for a few summer triathlons so I have got to get some running and biking in.

No comments: