Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday 2-11-08

It was hard getting out this morning...not enough sleep last night and a swim class at 5:00. Well, gone are the days of a leisurely one mile swim. I thought I had it tough back when that was all I was doing! The swim workout this morning was one of the toughest yet. I don't think I have ever been so out of breath. I know I am getting in good shape but it sure hurts. I will put in a plug for these Masters Swim classes; they are designed to get you in good shape. I like they way they are structured and our instructor, Rochelle, is doing a good job.

If any of you have been following the Nation Run guys, they are to be in Columbus today and tomorrow. they are actually planning on staying at our house two nights. My wife is so excited. She sent them an email the end of last week offering our services and they heartily accepted. They are only about two weeks into the trip and they have had to spend several nights in their tents. This will be a good chance for them to get some rest.

No comments: