Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thursday 12-13-07

It has been almost a week since my first marathon and I have recovered almost 100%. I still am having some pain in my feet, however, so I have made an appointment to see Dr. Jacobs next week to determine if I have any stress fractures. If not, I am back in training mode. I have decided I want to improve on my marathon time and compete in one after having trained at a higher level. If I get a good report from the doctor I am going to begin following a training schedule for intermediate marathoner runners I got from Runners' World magazine. My goal is going to be a sub 4:00 run. I believe I can do it now that I have found out just how important it is to pile on the miles during training and mix in speed work.

1 comment:

Ben G said...

Which issue had that schedule? Please post it on my blog.